How to Order
Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions using the computer printout in a number of ways:
- By Hand - drop the repeat slip in the prescription box located in Reception with the items required clearly marked.
- By Post - send it to us remembering to enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By email - email@example.com (please state name, D.O.B and medication request)
- Online - Please click on the Repeat Request tab on this page and follow the instructions.
- Housebound Patients - many chemists provide an order/delivery service (free of charge). Ask your local chemist.
- Online Access - Register at reception for this service which allows you to order your repeat medication on line
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT take Repeat Prescriptions requests over the telephone unless you are over Seventy years of age.
Items such as contraceptives, HRT and antidepressants are not usually available as a repeat and may therefore not appear on your list. Please make an appointment to see the Practice Nurse or Doctor.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or Practice Nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please call after 2pm for any medication requests/queries.
Please allow 48 working hours between requesting and collecting your medication.
Prescriptions will be available for collection after 2.00pm.
Prescriptions ordered on a Friday will be available for collection after 2pm on Tuesday.